When choosing 73 Electrical you get.
1. Electrician arriving on time – No one likes waiting for a tradesman to arrive. So we will, to the best of our ability, always turn up on time. If for some reason we are delayed we will contact you to set up the next best time, so you don’t spend your day waiting.
2. Professional advice – when you contact us you will be provided advice by a qualified electrician and we’ll explain exactly what we are going to do before we start, so you will know what to expect.
3. Times to suit you – Work full-time? No problem, we can offer after hours (early morning or evening) and weekend options to fit in with your schedule at no extra cost – making us a very flexible company to do business with.
4. No after hour’s fees – we won’t charge you extra for planned after hours work, because we work too and know sometimes this is going to be the best time for you.
5. Competitive pricing – Understanding how much a job is going to cost is important to all of us, that is why we’ll provide competitive upfront pricing for quality electrical work. We can even provide lights, fans and other basic electrical items, so you don’t need to go to the store.
6. We’ll treat your place like our own – With our no mess policy we’ll leave your home or business as clean as we found it – it’s that simple!
|“The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3… and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.” Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory.|