For property managers and homeowners, 73 Electrical can ensure that you are compliant with all Residential Tenancies Authority regulations for smoke alarms and fire safety.
73 electrical also provides a quality inspection service for regular homeowners who take their family’s safety seriously and prefer a professional inspection of their smoke alarms.
73 Electrical will:
- ensure all smoke alarms are fully compliant with relevant regulations and Australian Standard (AS) 3786-2014.
- replace existing smoke alarms that were manufactured 10 years ago. (Note: smoke alarms should have the date of manufacture stamped on them).
- test all alarms and ensure they are in perfect working order and replace alarms that may be faulty
- replace existing hardwired smoke alarms with hardwired photoelectric smoke alarms
- replace all batteries on each inspection
Looking for advice or a quote on your next electrical job?